1. Talk through closed windows (continue your farewell conversation as the bus or train leaves)
2. Talk underwater (divers use a basic system of signs, but sign language users can have near-normal conversations)
3. Talk with your mouth full
4. Converse in libraries or at the theatre (shhh!)
5. Talk across a noisy nightclub
6.Talk to your baby before it can speak (babies can control their arms months before it develops voice)
7. Talk about people in front of their back.
Sign Language is such a useful addition to anybody's communication repertoire.